Poly lumber is made to withstand all climates; there’s no need to ever sand, repaint, or replace. Poly lumber, or High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), is derived from post-consumer waste such as milk jugs and detergent bottles. This material is cleaned in a decontamination process to a purity level of over 99% and then compounded into soldata_1 board stock material that has consistent coloring the whole way through.
- Amish made in the USA
- This listing is for the chair only. Cushions, pillows and other accessories are not included.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Resistant to moisture, insects, splintering, and warping
- High color stability for little fading over years of prolonged UV exposure
- Digital colors may vary from actual product color
- Insdata_1e Seat: 22″W x 17″D x 16″H
- Back: 32″H
- Outsdata_1e 33″W x 36″D x 38″H
Matching Cushions and Accessories: