The Trex Outdoor Furniture Yacht Club Adirondack Chair will create the perfect spot to kick back and relax due to its comfortably curved seat. Available in a variety of fade-resistant lumber colors designed to coordinate perfectly with your Trex deck. Made in the USA with a genuine POLYWOOD lumber frame, this Adirondack chair won’t rot, crack or splinter and never requires painting or staining. Pairs well with the Cape Cod Round 18″ Sdata_1e Table.
- Comfortable contoured seating
- Frames constructed of genuine POLYWOOD lumber that withstands extreme weather conditions
- Durable HDPE lumber gives the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- HDPE lumber will not crack, chip, peel, splinter, or absorb moisture
- No painting, staining or sealing required
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft bristle brush
- Colors coordinate beautifully with Trex decking and railing
- UV-inhibited colors continuously throughout the HDPE material
- 20-year resdata_1ential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
Note: POLYWOOD products are built-to-order in the USA. We’re working hard to build and ship orders as quickly as possible.